Rolton Ro Water Purifier offers Solenoid Valve for Domestic RO Water Purifiers.
- This is an electromechanically operated valve that features multiple ports for controlling liquid or gas flow.
- The operating pressure of the Solenoid valve depends on the coil wattage and lies between 28” Hg and 115 PSI.
- It works within a temperature range of -5 to 80 degree centigrade and can handle a maximum pressure of 150 PSI
- Depending on the type, a solenoid valve either allows or stops the flow of water when an electric current is applied.
- It has a tendency to lose efficiency after multiple on/off cycles. Solenoid valves are built to last long and work perfectly well even after hundreds of cycles.